How can you get involved with the General Plan Process and stay informed?
All of Paradise Valley is invited to collaborate in the 2022 General Plan Update. The plan is relevant to all who live, work, visit and invest in the Town. To support this commitment, the Town has created multiple ways to get involved and stay informed in the General Plan update effort, including:
- Check out the project website – Frequently visit the project website (pvtogether2022.com) to view project deliverables, summaries of past events, and updates on upcoming events and activities.
- Get on the project email list – Sign up through the project website (pvtogether2022.com) to receive the latest project and community event updates throughout the project.
- Visit and engage with the Town’s social media channels – Updates will be regularly posted on the Town’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Attend an upcoming General Plan Workshop – Meet with your friends and neighbors to share your ideas at this first virtual workshop event with more events planned over the course of the planning process.
- Complete online surveys – Interactive online surveys will also be administered throughout the General Plan Update process to help inform the planning process. Take survey at (pvtogether2022.com) Survey closes March 1, 2021.
- Talk to your neighbors and friends – Spreading the word about the General Plan Update efforts and engaging in conversations helps to bring forth new ideas, refine existing proposals, and bring more people into the General Plan Update process.