The Planning Commission is a group of seven residents appointed by the Town Council to provide recommendations on a wide array of land-use issues; including: subdivision plats, lot splits, zoning ordinance amendments, Special Use Permits, and general plan amendments. (The Commission is the deciding body on minor Special Use Permit amendments.) The Planning Commission is also the primary entity responsible for long term, comprehensive planning and often acts as the advisory committee on long term plans.
- Special Use Permit review and recommendation to Council
- Resorts, churches, schools, medical offices, golf courses, public quasi-public uses
- Minor Special Use Permit review and decision
- Subdivision plats, lot splits
- General Plan amendment review and recommendation to Council
- Zoning Code amendment review and recommendation to Council
- 6 p.m.
- First and third Tuesday of each month as needed
- Town Hall Complex - 6401 E Lincoln Dr Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Agendas, Minutes & Summaries
Email Commissioners as a Group on a Specific Project or Application
Comments will be sent directly to the Planning Commission's staff representative and forwarded to all Commissioners as part of the public record for the relevant zoning case. Although your comments will be received by the Planning Commission, it is unlikely that you will receive a direct reply from individual Commissioners. Note: your comments (including any contact information contained in the email) will be a public record subject to disclosure.
|Daran Wastchak, Chair||April 2021|
|James Anton||April 2020|
|Thomas G. Campbell||April 2020|
|Charles Covington||April 2019|
|Orme Lewis, Jr||April 2020|
|Pamela Georgelos||April 2021|
|Jonathan Wainwright||April 2021|
Council Liaison: Vice Mayor Jerry Bien-Willner
Staff Liaison: Interim Community Development Director Paul Michaud