Bill Pay FAQs
- 1. How do I sign up?
- *First time users on Xpress Bill Pay will have to setup an account. You will need to have your account number available. Create a free account by entering your valid email address and creating a password. (If you’ve already signed up with Xpress Bill Pay, you can log in with your email address and password.)
You will automatically be logged in for the first time.
- Click "Add a New eBill".
- Type in "Town of Paradise Valley"
- Click "Search".
- Click "SELECT" next to the "Town of Paradise Valley".
- Follow the instructions on the screen. You will need a valid email address.
- Enter your account number as it appears on your bill
- Enter your last name or business name as it appears on your bill.
- Click on Locate Account
- 2. Does it cost anything to sign up for online bill payment?
- No. It’s free to sign up for online bill payment and to use the service.
- 3. What is Xpress Bill Pay?
- Xpress Bill Pay is the company we have partnered with to handle our online bill payment. You access your account from their website.
- 4. What payment choices do I have?
- You can pay your bills with a credit or debit card, or you can transfer funds directly from your checking account.
- 5. What will my bill look like online?
- We try to match the look of your paper statement as much as possible, so you’ll find it easy to read your bill onscreen.
- 6. What other information is available?
- You can view up to a year’s history of your account online, so you can compare your current bill to a year ago.
- 7. Do I need to pay my bills from my computer?
- Not at all. You can pay your bill from anywhere in the world! All you need is access to the Internet through a Web browser. You then log in to your account using your email address and password. No need to worry about late payments if you’re out of town when your bill is due.
- 8. How do I know the payment went through?
- After you complete the transaction, you can receive an email receipt to confirm that your payment went through.
- 9. Is my information safe?
- Absolutely. All the transactions are handled on secure servers. As long as you don’t give out your password, only you will be able to access your account. Plus, your personal information or email address will not be sold or rented to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.