CALLING ALL POLICE OFFICERS!
Are you a current law enforcement officer and interested in joining the Paradise Valley Police Department? We offer some of the most competitive and comprehensive wages and benefits in the Valley!
Police Officers with the Town enjoy the value of:
- A salary between $72,450 - $97,367, depending on qualifications and experience.
- An exceptionally supportive community and Town Council.
- Low crime rates and effective human services strategies.
- Proactive and quality policing, with approachable command staff committed to outstanding public safety services.
- Schedules and policing activities that promote a strong work/life balance.
- Training twice a month and opportunities for additional training.
- On-duty workouts through an employee wellness program.
- Weekend shift premium pay at $3.00 per hour between 6:00 p.m. Friday and 6:00 a.m. Monday.
- Nightshift premium pay at $1.25 per hour between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Instructor premium pay at $10.00 per hour for instructor-led training to sworn officers.
- Great off-duty jobs at $60.00 per hour with a 4-hour minimum at resorts, and private, luxurious residences.
- 100% Town-paid employee medical and dental premiums, with deferred compensation and health savings account contributions for high-deductible healthcare plan (HDHP) enrollment.
- Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) commuter insurance to and from the worksite for up to $200,000 per incident.
- 100% Town-paid basic life and short-term disability insurances, with options to purchase additional coverages.
- Enrollment in the Public Safety Personnel Retirement System (PSPRS).
- Paid vacation and sick leave accruals, plus option to advance first-year accruals.
- Minimal mandatory overtime, with 120 compensatory time maximum balance.
- 10 paid holidays plus 3 personal days.
- $5,000 in tuition reimbursement each year.
- Uniform allowance of $1,800 upon hire and then $1,500 each fiscal year.
- Ballistic vest provided every 5 years.
Sound amazing, it is! In addition, we strive to offer an expedited selection and hiring process, to get you started with us as soon as possible. Please contact our Police Recruiter Kevin Albert at 480-348-3502 or email@example.com, for more information, or if you are ready to apply, click here https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=81604&.