- Human Resources
- Employment Information
Police Officer Employment Information
The Paradise Valley Police Department is Currently Conducting Recruitment to Hire Certified Lateral Police Officers! Salary Range: $70,000 - $94,000.
Starting salary is commensurate to qualifications and years of law enforcement experience
Application Instructions and Recruitment Process
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with the Town of Paradise Valley Police Department. Applications are now being accepted for experienced Police Officers. Below you will find needed information regarding our recruitment and selection process.
The process towards becoming a Paradise Valley Police Officer begins with the application packet, which must contain all the required documents and be filled out completely and returned to the Paradise Valley Police Department. Application packet forms are available on the Town of Paradise Valley website: http://paradisevalleyaz.gov/170/Employment-Information
IMPORTANT: Application packets must be returned to the Paradise Valley Police Department at the below address:
Paradise Valley Police Department
Attention: New Applicant Packet
6433 E. Lincoln Drive
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Questions may be directed by phone or e-mail to:
Office: (480) 348-3617
Application Packet – Required Documents
The Town of Paradise Valley accepts applications only from current CERTIFIED POLICE OFFICERS. In order to be considered, the following documents must be completed in full. Click on the links below to view documents.
1) Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training Board application. Please register and complete this form online. Paper AZPOST applications are no longer being accepted. If you have previously registered, simply log in. Click here for MYAZPOST instructional video.
2) Town of Paradise Valley Job Application
3) Fair Credit Reporting Act Information/Background Release
4) Paradise Valley Police Department Automatic Hiring Disqualifiers Certification
5) Federal Domestic Violence law forms
6) High School Diploma or GED Certificate
7) Current law enforcement certification
8) College transcripts (not required/optional)
All fully completed application packets will be reviewed by a panel. Applicant information will be screened and the panel will select candidates based on job experience, accomplishments, education, technical skills, disciplinary background, and other experience relevant to the needs of the Department. Selected applicants will be scheduled for the written test, the physical aptitude test, and a typing test.