Did you know that the Town of Paradise Valley Police Department offers a Vacation Watch program? Our Police Officers and our Police Volunteers will conduct security checks on temporarily unoccupied homes during your vacation as time permits. To sign up for the program, please stop by the police department or click the link below to fill out a form.
When submitting your Vacation Watch form, please keep in mind the following requirements are necessary to ensure the safety of the residents and the officers:
- The home must be unoccupied during the indicated times.
- The homeowner or occupant must complete a new Vacation Watch form for each request for the service and it can be submitted via Fax, Email, Mail, or In Person to the Paradise Valley Police Department.
- All information requested on the form must be provided. This includes a specific password to be used to verify your identity upon your return. This password is NOT your Alarm Code. It is simply a vacation code word.
- If the homeowner or occupant returns home earlier than the time indicated on the Vacation Watch form they must notify the Paradise Valley Police Department immediately of their return at 480-948-7410.
- Officers will inspect only readily accessible areas of the property.
- Vacation Watches must be submitted 7 days prior to the vacation watch start date to allow for processing.
To access the Vacation Watch form please click the link above or you may pick one up from the Paradise Valley Police Department lobby. When returning these forms electronically (fax or email) please use a scanned copy rather than a photograph or picture of the form.
Mail or Drop Off: Paradise Valley Police Department, 6433 E. Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley, Arizona 85253