Vacation Watch forms are now available online to submit to the Police Department securely.
Vacation Watch Form
Please keep in mind the information below when submitting this form:
The Police Department will conduct security checks of homes that are temporarily unoccupied during vacation time. The following requirements are necessary to ensure the safety of the residents and the officers:
- Vacation watches will be provided for a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 4 weeks.
- In cases of absences beyond 4 weeks, arrangements should be made with a private security company.
- The home must be Unoccupied during the indicated times.
- The homeowner or occupant must complete a new vacation watch form for each request for the service and it must be submitted Online or In Person to the Paradise Valley Police Department.
- All information requested Must be provided. This includes a specific password to be used to verify your identity upon your return. This password is Not your Alarm Code. It is simply a vacation code word.
- If the homeowner or occupant returns home earlier than the time indicated on the vacation watch form they must notify Paradise Valley Police Department Immediately of their return.
- Officers will inspect only readily accessible areas of the property.